Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chanel Iman in Akiko Ogawa fall 2009 Boots



Supermodel Chanel Iman was photographed arriving at the Fall/Winter 2009 Jeremy Scott fashion show in Paris wearing her very own, fresh pair of fabulous Akiko Ogawa fall 09 boots. These boots obviously aren't even out yet, so I'm guessing they were a present from the designer, considering she opened the Akiko Ogawa show. These boots are simply to die for, when I first saw them I was in awe. Consisting of black leather, metal plated and belted, they definitely make a huge statement. But I must admit, they bear a striking resemblance to Stella McCartney's footwear for her fall/winter 2008 collection, which was also a big hit this fall.

*photocredit; Source&Source

1 comment:

Leave me Breathless said...

OMG im in love with those boots ! and Chanel Iman really shows them to their best ! she looks stunning !